- Relationship Management
BRAND SALES MANAGER – gift/premium/promotion/advertising/FMCG/film studio/theme park/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
European sourcing company focus in promotional, gift and premium items - servicing clients from FMCG, F&B, global brands, retailers, film studios & theme parks like Universal, Warner Bros, Fox, Sony etc – we are looking for a SALES MANAGER – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Solid sales/account servicing experience in gift/premium/promotional items
- Experience in servicing FMCG, F&B, global & local brands, film studio or theme parks is highly prefer
- Report to Regional Deputy MD
- JOB SUMMARY : managing a sales territory while promoting the company's broad range of services with focus on profitability, service excellence, following through company strategy/plan and customer satisfaction. Develop/drive credibility and productive long term relationship with the assigned accounts and key influencers.
- Achieve sales target, expand sales territory and account penetration
- Assist in handling regional/global bids and service contract negotiation
- Work closely with overseas counterparts to provide excellent account management
- Liaise with internal functional teams on service excellence to meet customer's needs
- Provide market intelligence to trade managements
- Build up a good rapport and relationship with key customer
- Handle sales-related issues and enquires raised by customer
- Update sales activities on Customer Relationship Management system
- To formulate sales strategy and plans to increase account penetration, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- To build long-term relationship with customers at all levels and assure high level of customer satisfaction
- To provide professional advices on document solutions, prepare selling proposal, conduct product demonstration and presentation to executive level
- Identifying the market trends and gathering market information
- Occasional travel is required
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- 13 months salary + performance
- Office location : TST East
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|