- Brand Awareness
- Direct Marketing
- Social Media
BRAND DIRECTOR / SENIOR BRAND MANAGER – award winning interior designer firm/lifestyle interior furnishing brand/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
AWARD winning interior design company as well as lifestyle interior furnishing products retailer and brand owner for Hong Kong, China, Asian and global customers – we are looking for a BRAND DIRECTOR - with details as follows :
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Branding or related field
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience in branding, of which preferably over 2 years in interior design or interior furnishing products/brands/retailers
- Experience working both in-house and on the agency side is a plus
- A highly collaborative team player with a proven track record in effectively leading, managing, motivating and inspiring others
- Forward-thinking with a balance of analytical and creative thinking
- A strong appreciation of style and design
- A keen understanding of the targeted consumer
- Report to the CEO
- The Brand Director create seasonal strategic branding and marketing plans for the interior design business as well as interior furnishing product retailing business
- The Brand Director will play a lead role in developing branding and marketing programs that can live across all brand touch points including traditional, digital and social media, in-store events and signage, promotions, ecommerce features, and more.
- This person also partners with cross-functional teams to coordinate campaigns, develop brand creative materials, and produce in-store windows and signage.
- The Brand Director is brand and customer-centric in his/her approach and is heavily focused on a balance between brand aspiration and analytics/ROI to guide decision making.
- Oversee brand awareness and traffic driving initiatives, in-store marketing, international marketing, media and more
- Spearhead new brand awareness initiatives to create excitement around the brand and exciting customers to buy (B2B and B2C)
- Manage production of all marketing materials including but not limited to: direct marketing pieces, window signage, interior graphics and visuals, special holiday/seasonal collateral, in-store imagery, store packaging, product packaging, sign packages and advertising insertions
- Continually bring new ideas and opportunities to develop strategic business collaborations that build brand awareness, drive traffic, and create buzz around the brand
- Measure and evaluate the effectiveness and ROI of all marketing programs and provide recommendations for future
- Track, assess and report on all relevant competitive marketing trends and innovations
- 5 days work
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Brand Manager
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|