- Business Development
- Product Development
ASST MERCHANDISING MANAGER / SENIOR MERCHANDISER – US cut & sewn garment trading/5 days work
Location: Within Hong Kong
US ladies cut & sewn garment trading company with strong design team of 150 staff in Hong Kong office and 150 staff in Dongguan office – main market is USA – main clients ranging from high end designers labels to mass department stores - is looking for an ASST MERCHANDISING MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- Studies Garment, Merchandising, Textile or related disciplines is a plus
- Over 7 years' experience in cut & sewn merchandising, of which preferably over 2 years focus in US market
- Solid experience in directly dealing with US buyers/customers is highly prefer
- Some experience in business development is a plus
- Experience or ability in managing a small merchandising team
- Good command of written and spoken English and able to communicate in Mandarin
- Report to the CEO
- Responsible for leading and managing one of the Merchandising Teams
- Lead a Merchandising team of 1-2 members in providing professional merchandising service to US customers
- Meet with overseas buyers and interact closely with them and own design team in order to grow the business
- Formulate and execute business development strategies and action plans to grow existing key customers and develop new potential customers
- Understand costing mechanism from suppliers and customers potential price in order to provide support on pricing to the teams when needed
- Follow up merchandising process from client servicing, product development, supplier sourcing, vendor selection towards product delivery
- Business trips is required
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- 12 days annual leave
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Candidates with less senior level experience will be considered for the post of Senior Merchandiser – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|