- Business Plans
ASST GENERAL MANAGER (garment factory) – manufacturing/production/operation/station Vietnam
Location: Within Hong Kong
Garment manufactuer with office in Hong Kong and factories in Dongguan factory (1500-2000 workers) and Vietnam (1500 workers) mainly for US, European and Canadian market – we are looking for a ASST GENERAL MANAGER (station Vietnam) – with details as follows :
- Tertiary education
- At least 10 years' work experience in garment manufacturing
- Strong leadership, self-motivated, high level of integrity, good team player, sophisticated interpersonal skills with all levels
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English, including Putonghua
- Knowledge of Vietnamese language is a plus
- Report to the Managing Director
- Responsible for overseeing the manufacture in the Vietnam plant to the requirements of annual budget, production schedule, and customer requirements
- Prepare and implement annual budget and business plans to meet or even exceed the financial and non-financial KPIs as approved by management
- Plan, organize, and control the manufacture in accordance with the production schedule and quality requirements
- Monitor the efficiency, costs and quality of the manufacture and take necessary remedial action when necessary
- Ensure compliance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements such as labour laws and safety regulations, COC requirements, and the standard operation procedures
- Communicate and coordinate with the relevant departments to resolve problems arisen in different areas
- Recruit, develop and motivate employees so as to maintain an appropriate talent pool to support the manufacturing
- Improve and enhance the manufacture and work processes to optimize the performance and productivity on a continual basis
- Ensure capital assets to be well maintained and utilized
- Annual leave : 16 days
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Station Vietnam
- Accomodation and meals provided
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Vietnamese|