- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Research and Development
ASST FASHION DESIGN MANAGER / Senior Fashion Designer - sweater garment manufacturer/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
SWEATER garment manufacturer headquarters in Hong Kong; sample room in Zhuhai 200 staff; and factory in Cambodia 10000 workers - main market is Europe & Japan of famous international fashion brands ranging from high street brands to fast fashion similar to H&M, Next, Tesco, Benneton and Marks & Spencer etc - is looking for a ASST FASHION DESIGN MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Fashion Design ; or equivalent
- Over 8 years experience in fashion design with focus in sweater garment
- Experience in European or Japanese market is an advantage
- Experience in sweater manufacturers is an advantage
- Creative with strong passion in fashion
- Good sense of styling, yarn and color
- Good at knitwear technical knowledge
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, MS office
- Used to working directly with factory and merchandisers
- Business level in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Work in a Design Department of 6 members
- Responsible for providing design for key clients and own collections
- To analyze trend direction for key market (Europe /Japan)
- To design according to cost
- To develop commercial swatches and sample collections
- To adapt catwalk styles and to convert into mass-marked styles
- To provide technical specifications for sample room in factory
- To work closely with merchandising and R&D teams
- To develop trend & design presentation
- To work close with yarn suppliers to develop new yarns
- Lead Design Team members
- 3 days (2 nights) per week work in Zhuhai sample room
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary plus performance bonus
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less senior level experience will be considered for the post of Senior Fashion Designer – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please do NOT email your portfolio to us.
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua), Japanese|