- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
ASST ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTING OFFICER/Japanese international trading/holdings/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
Japanese MNC international trading and group finance office with business focus in healthcare hygiene products of own brand name – Hong Kong office function as an investment holdings and regional finance office holding over 20 subsidiaries all over the world - is looking for an ACCOUNTING OFFICER - with details as follows :
- University graduates in Accounting/Finance, or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years years accounting/finance experiences in MNC
- Experience in handling full set of accounts is an advantage
- Solid experience in handling accounts payable and receivable
- Experience in regional offices an advantage
- Experience in investment holdings companies a plus
- Detail minded, strong analytical skills
- Mature and self-motivated, as well as a good team player
- Business level spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager
- Work in an Accounting Team of 4 members
- Assist in voucher entry, accounts payable
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports and schedules
- Proactively involve financial and managerial accounting and reporting of the Group, including consolidated accounts, financial analysis, forecasting and auditing
- Assist Finance Manager to handle ad-hoc projects
- Occassional China trip may needed, not frequent, not regular
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Annual leave : 12 days
- Trip allownce
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|