- Business Development
- HTML 5
- Project Management
- Software Development
- Technical Support
ANALYST PROGRAMMER / SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER – HK listed garment manufacturer/5 days
Location: Within Hong Kong
HK listed garment manufacturer focus in cut & sewn knitwear with 200 staff in Hong Kong office – factories in Shenzhen, Zhuhai and SE Asian countries – main markets are US and Europe – is looking for SENIOR ANALYST PROGRAMMER - with details as follows :
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in software development (with manufacturing industry background is an advantage)
- Solid experience in medium to large size project management is highly preferred
- Solid experience in HTML5 & C# is an advantage
- Strong working knowledge of RDBMS
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner, self-motivated and able to work under a tight schedule
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Lead and participate in various business development / reengineering projects
- Collect and analyze user & business requirements and prepare system design and implementation
- Liaise with internal and external parties for the project schedule and resources requirements and ensure the project's progress is on track
- Provide technical support on user enquiries and production problems
- Occasional Travel to Shenzhen
- 5 days work
- Annual leave : 14 days
- Medical benefits
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Analyst Programmer – 2 posts
We provide free job hunting services to job seekers.
Please attach your CV with salary expected to
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|