- Cost Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
ACCOUNTANT/ASST FINANCE/ACCOUNTING MANAGER/MNC trading/5 days
Location: Hong Kong
Multinational trading company focus in chemicals, steel, coal, iron ore and leather trading – HK is Asia regional office covering HK, China and SE Asian countries - is looking for a SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – with details as follows :
- Degree holder in accounting and finance with accounting qualification of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent.
- 5 years or above working experience in MNC trading environment;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese is desired;
- Mature, initiative and self-motivated;
- Well organized, attentive to details;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline;
- Report to the Head of Finance who is located in overseas headquarters
- Work in an Accounting Team of 3 members (this post + 2 accounting subordinates)
- Responsible for overseeing the Finance/Accounting of Hong Kong, China, Vietnam and Cambodia offices.
- To prepare the accounting & analytical report, involve in supporting the day to day operation and complete all accounting transitions within specific timelines.
- Monitor full set accounting & perform daily routine accounting functions, monthly accounting closing, year ended closing;
- Prepare management reports, budgeting & forecasting, cost analysis, consolidated group financial report and annual taxation filing;
- Cash monitoring and reporting, including monitoring and control of debtors and creditors, expenses payment and reimbursement;
- Manage audit to complete on time and handle auditor directly;
- Liaise with overseas offices for accounting and outstanding issues;
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Occassional business trips when needed, not regular, not frequent
- 5 days work
- 13 months salary + performance bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Annual leave : 15 days
- Candidates with more solid experience will be considered for the post of Asst Accounting & Finance Manager
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA), Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA)|