- Customer Service
Manager, Residential Leasing Projects
- Responsible for all residential leasing projects and act on behalf of Landlord’s interest.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for any new potential projects.
- Give professional advices and suggestions to landlords on their residential portfolio’s returns.
- Analyze and update current residential leasing and serviced apartments market.
- Handle day to day enquiries on current projects, and negotiate new leases, extensions, surrenders and novations.
- Provide professional and reliable advice to landlords about their residential portfolio.
- Provide market update and analysis on the current residential leasing market.
- Day to day management of current projects including negotiations with both landlords and clients for new leases, lease extensions, early termination and novations.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to landlords and prepare analytical reports.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience.
- Customer service orientated is a must.
- Sales and Marketing experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong process management skills, meticulous, attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese is required. Putonghua advantageous.
***Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|