- Change Management
- Performance Management
- Supply Chain Management
SR DIR, MD TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM MGMT
Location: North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, Program Management, Medical Devices (MD) as a member of the MD Transformation Program Management Office.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 127,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Our Medical Devices Sector is undergoing a significant transformation delivering a streamlined portfolio and infrastructure to reinvest resources in accelerating innovation. The Program Management Office will play a critical role supporting our organization to deliver all projects and creating value for the Enterprise.
The Director, MD Transformation Program Management serves as a strategic partner for the cross-enterprise One MD Transformation workstreams, governance bodies, and functional groups to ensure alignment and progress against Transformation program plans while also building standardized processes and sustainable program management capabilities.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of common Program Management standards and methodologies
- Ensure projects are defined, tracked, and executed in a consistent and effective manner that maximizes project success.
- Develop strong relationships internal teams, particularly Supply Chain, Quality, IT, R&D, North America and EMEA, to define project goals, timelines and identifying and deploying resources to meet target completion dates.
- Anticipate business needs to influence the development of solutions; maneuver through a matrixed set of relationships, and ability to identify and manage complex interdependencies
- Design and execute continuous improvement processes to ensure major milestone attainment, risk mitigation, performance management, and program effectiveness
- Prepare key program and leadership updates/decisions (e.g., Steering Committee, GOC, CEO/EC reviews) and play leadership role in ongoing program management forums (e.g., Transformation Program Leads Forum, Deep Dives) to ensure accountabilities, program progress and risk mitigation
- Build new PM capabilities/reduce reliance on external consultants over the course of the transformation program
- Create team focused on building and executing program monitoring tools and processes, robust change control, and program alignment to One MD scorecard
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|