Senior Director, Productivity and Collaboration Services
Location: North America
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for Sr. Director, Productivity and Collaboration Services. This position can be based out of any J&J site in the world.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Director of Productivity and Collaboration Services is a seasoned email, real time messaging, personal storage and collaboration technologies professional who provides strategy, design, engineering, operations and financial leadership for all Productivity and Collaboration services throughout the services lifecycle. This position assures appropriate management of flow based processes are developed and maintained to consistently achieve successful new releases, enhancements, deployments and production support and maintenance. The Sr Director is responsible for providing appropriate oversight of the underlying services providers, directing global J&J resources and service providers to support the global Productivity and Collaboration services across all J&J sites and remote End Users.
• Direct the global end to end flow based model of Basic Productivity and Collaboration Services, including locally reporting team members as well as regional team members that are part of the Basic Productivity and Collaboration services team.
• Manage Basic Productivity and Collaboration team level Kanbans and ensuring teams are trained, engaged and managing work units in the end to end DevOps flow based model.
• Direct Basic Productivity and Collaboration services business/user facing PKIs and SLAs, assure targets are achieved and well defined plan of actions are in place for areas that are not meeting targets.
• Drive innovation and fit for purpose solutions to address unmet business needs across the environment. Collaborate with internal and external partners, business leaders, peer groups, vendors and research organizations to understand benchmarking and recommend service improvements.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and coaching for all team members of Basic Productivity and Collaboration services area, which includes job performance and career development.
• Manage the end to end cost model and budget management for Basic Productivity and Collaboration services portfolio.
• Partners with Financial Management, End User Experience, BUIT and Technology delivery partners to ensure deployment plans for new/enhanced services are launched successfully
• Manage knowledge transfer through proper channels and audience, including End Users and support teams
• Drive training, knowledge management and overall ownership of this area across J&J.
• Ensures that all services and support processes meets all security and compliance requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Electrical Engineering is required; advance degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 12 years of related IT work experience required, with 7+ years in highly matrix large enterprise organizations required.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience of enterprise level infrastructure operations, with a focus on E-mail, SharePoint, office Productivity and End User storage technologies is required.
• Extensive technical knowledge of: Office 365, including Office Pro Plus, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business and OneDrive is required.
• Minimum of seven years of experience with key project roles on large enterprise development projects is required.
• Minimum of seven years of experience successfully managing and leading people in a large IT organization is required.
• Support automation experience – Experience optimizing, automating, and creating support process which allows for the elimination of manual support process is required.
• Must have experience in Service Ownership and end to end accountability with outward facing IT services
• Knowledge in how to automate virtual and physical desktop deployments to reduce client provisioning timeframes is required.
• Experience in managing vendor/supplier relationships is required.
• Experience developing and delivering IT services in large complex enterprises required.
• Mastering of IT service management principles and practices and ability to provide guidance to others (including vendors) on how to apply is required.
• ITIL certification v3 is preferred.
• Understanding of Scrum, Agile software development concepts, Project Management is required.
- ITIL Practitioner Level
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Project Management