Senior Director, Cloud Computing Dev Ops
Location: North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Director, Cloud Computing Dev Ops. This position can be based out of any J&J site in the world.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is an integral part of the broader J&J IT strategy in the strategy, development and operations of the J&J globally available Public Cloud Computing initiative named VPCx, The Senior Director will be responsible for the Cloud DevOps program, including the Strategic direction of the programs as well as the day-to-day execution of activities required to meet the IT Enterprise Strategic Initiatives. The position will lead a team of Cloud SMEs and will proactively collaborate with all other IT functions in order to ensure the seamless integration of multiple public cloud services (AWS & Microsoft Azure) required to meet each of the objectives outlined.
• Drive existing and new strategic initiatives, major projects and general programs affecting the VPCx environment including developing new service offerings.
• Create new and innovative programs leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS) & Microsoft Azure platform innovation to meet changing J&J business and technical needs
• Maintain awareness of industry trends and best practices by developing ways to incorporate those practices into J&J when appropriate.
• Drive increased maturity on the cloud DevOps capabilities including advanced CI/CD, metrics and strategy.
• Direct the activities and resources associated with a variety of IT Strategic Initiatives under VPCx or DevOps programs
• Be accountable for the direct relationship with both AWS and Azure cloud partners including financial, operations as well as strategic focus areas.
• Identify and implement emerging technology standards leading to increased innovation and efficiency in delivering infrastructure through Cloud resources.