Medical Science Liaison Talent
Location: Asia Pacific-China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
**Please note – this is not an advertisement for a current role with Johnson & Johnson. We are interested in hearing from Medical Science Liaison talents who would like to work for Johnson & Johnson in the future, and would like to join our Talent Community.
- Collects and follows up on unsolicited medical information requests and assisting in the developing novel clinical study ideas.
- Provides scientific, technical and pharmacoeconomic information to company's key customers.
- Develops and provides clinical information to current and potential key opinion leaders.
- Initiates and maintains relationships to increase awareness of company's products by designing, developing and delivering effective presentations and by coordinating symposia and continuing education seminars.
- Coordinates continuing educational workshops, seminars and programs for physicians, pharmacists and scientists.
- Provides analyses of clinical studies to verify information integrity of the company's products.
- Assists with preparation of product presentations for demonstration to thought leaders, medical groups, government agencies and health systems.
- Coordinates policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information relating to the company's drug products for use by customers.
- Delivers medical information to internal/external health sources as directed.
- Assists in creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use within the company's departments, specific.
- Ethically gathers scientific, customer, and market information on pre-launch and marketed products as directed
- Comply with integrity and compliance standard
- Master Degree or above. Candidate who has PhD background is highly preferred.
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in the pharmaceutical or medical industry.
- Strong business acumen and with good understanding in regulatory environment.
- Strong Product & Market and Science & Therapeutic knowledge.
- Solid experience and proven track record in business/team partnership and business relationship building.
- Good planning, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-driven, enthusiastic and good team collaboration.
- Good communication, inter-personal and presentation skills. Excellent Command in both written and spoken Cantonese and English.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|