[Medical Devices] - QA Specialist (Contractor)
Location: Asia Pacific-China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- Assist with the implementing quality management system and ensure compliance on every stage of the operations
- Ensure all local process and practices are following the Corporate Standard and develop local process as required
- Conduct gap assessments and provide implementation action plan.
- Assist in the documentation of corrective actions plans and monitors implementation
- Prepare and reviews quality documentation.
- Gathers data and documents for audits and inspection
- Ensure complaints handling, adverse event reporting and field actions are implemented in time and in accordance with procedure
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent discipline
- At least 2-4 years hands on experiences in quality system
- Possess good working knowledge and experience in GMP, ISO and processes is a plus
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Self-motivated, mature, pleasant personality
- Work independently and willing to take challenges with minimum supervision
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|