Lead Analyst, Financial and Operational Reporting – Global Network Services
Location: North America
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Lead Analyst of Financial and Operational Reporting ensures consistency of reporting, provides global network services financial reporting and provides global oversight, management and controls needed for the reliable and effective network services with required cost transparency and customer satisfaction. The global lead role will be responsible for consolidating the data and reporting from the various regions, including data analytics and reporting and financial management for J&J’s network services. This position leads the global–specific processes, procedures, reporting models and provides guidance to the regional analysts. This individual will consolidate all region-specific aspects of network reporting into a global view and act as the primary advocate and coach of network and performance reporting methodologies and best practices for all regions.
This position will be responsible for consolidating regional and global data and defining the metrics required in achieving business outcomes, and performing the following activities:
- Identify processes and continuous improvement opportunities around reporting capabilities and tools
- Define metrics required across regions for analytics and reporting and financial management of the J&J Global Network Operational Delivery Management
- Monitor regional variances in forecasted expenses or usage, auditing, monitoring and reporting invoice submission compliance
- Audit regional adherence to the invoice validation and verification process including the supporting processing workflow, invoice review practices and maintenance of approval and payment status
- Provide guidance to regions regarding ordering and billing policies for vendor products and services
- Train regional leads and suppliers regarding consistent report creation
- Lead reviews of proposed reports and metrics, both service based and custom development
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Statistics, or equivalent experience with an advance degree preferred.
- Broad IT experience in a large global health care organization
- At least six years of broad Financial Management, data analytics, reporting and IT infrastructure experience in a large global health care organization required, ideally with a large services contract
- Experience with data analytics and reporting, financial management, TEMS and Billing
- Knowledge of analytic methods including statistical process controls(SPC) methodologies, control charts based reporting and tools (e.g. Minitab, Tableau)
- Demonstrable technical expertise in the production of metrics, dashboards, aging reports, queue management reports, root cause analysis reports, and risk summaries
- Strong technical knowledge and experience with, telecommunication expense management providers, carrier and managed service billing structures, data visualization tools, business intelligence software, databases, Service-Now, and carrier/integrator reporting tools
- Industry certifications in modeling, analytics and reporting
- Aging Reports
- Bill Payment
- Business Intelligence
- Financial Reporting
- Management Reporting
- Root Cause Analysis