Global Service Owner – ITSM SAP Solution Manager
Location: North America
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for Global Service Owner – ITSM SAP Solution Senior Manager. This role can be located at any Johnson & Johnson site worldwide.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. We are thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global Service Owner will have overall responsibility for setting enterprise strategy for supporting the business needs of Johnson & Johnson and accelerating business across the enterprise. This role will be responsible for defining global IT Application Services support service strategies as well as driving consistency of support across the globe. This role will report directly to the GSO - ITSM Process and Tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the service strategy for IT Service Management processes using SAP Solution Manager.
- Accountable for the overall design and delivery of SAP Solution Manager services (including build and support), and establishing and ensuring that service delivery meets or exceeds performance goals/SLAs.
- Ensures critical issues and challenges pertaining to the service are addressed globally, and expedites/resolves issues that may require partnership with organizational leadership.
- Defines global and regional policies, processes, and procedures in adherence with standards including ITIL, SDLC, and Portfolio Management.
- Liaison with Business IT owner and key stakeholders of SAP platforms.
- Collaborate with the business/customers, internal AS/GTS partners, and Enterprise IT Leadership to identify needs and build business cases to deploy new/enhanced services.
- Assess and determine major changes to service portfolio including major service enhancements and service retirements.
- Connect with internal and external partners, vendors and research organizations to understand emerging trends and transform those insights into service improvements.
- Gain insight and stay versed in market and governing laws and potential regulations that apply to technology offerings/business capabilities.
- Instigate and lead innovation and proof-of-concept initiatives to continually improve service performance or address emerging/unmet customer needs.
- Build and manage a global team of resources, who design, operate, and continually improve the service.
- Understand service demand trends globally and make regional resourcing decisions. This includes the selection of vendors that are employed to deliver the support service in the region.
- Take overall accountability for providing/improving service-based tools/content to assist the professional service support center during estimate and quoting activities.
- Responsible for creating a culture of continual service improvement, driving quality, cost, and efficiency improvements to estimating, quoting, and service fulfillment activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in information technology required, preferably in Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years’ people management experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience developing and delivering IT services in large complex enterprises
- Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management effectively
- Excellent planning, organizational, and decision-making skills required
- Must be able to effectively connect and collaborate with others
- Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive continuous support improvements while effectively collaborating strategically with others with little supervision
- Mastering of IT service management principles and practices and ability to provide guidance to others on how to apply these (including vendors)
- Understanding of Agile software development concepts
- Project Management certification or experience equivalent
- ITIL Foundation certification required
- Knowledge of SAP technical architecture
- Expertise in SAP Solution Manager required
- ITIL Certification: Lifecycle and Capability modules preferred
- In depth knowledge of end to end supply chain processes within JNJ and the technologies used to support these supply chain processes preferred
- This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel
BE VITAL in your Career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
- ITIL Practitioner Level
- ITIL Foundation Level
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse
- Software Development