You may also like
Learning & Development Manager (Management Training)
Executive Recruiting Manager
- Stakeholder Engagement
Senior Vice President, Business Human Resources
- Employee Relations
Vice President, Business Human Resources
- Performance Management
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Easy One Financial Group
- Employment Ordinance
- Compensation and Benefits
2018 Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program Intern-Asia Pacific
Location: Asia Pacific
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. With more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies that employ over 125,000 people work with partners in health care to make a difference in the lives of over a billion people throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We're looking for leaders to bring health care solutions to our customers and communities in virtually every corner of the world…leaders to nurture and inspire others…leaders who are committed to making a difference…individuals with strong character and proven competencies needed to become tomorrow's leaders in a global environment. Our business principles are embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary value statement that has guided our Family of Companies for over 70 years.
Johnson & Johnson’s Experienced HR Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is ranked #1 Leadership Development Program in Human Resources by MBA-Exchange.com (as voted by students from over 100 MBA schools globally).
This best-in-class HRLDP is designed to develop experienced professionals in their journey to become the global HR leaders of tomorrow, through:
- unmatched depth of broad-based experience across the J&J operating model;
- an integrated training curriculum that is innovative and future-focused; and
- relationships spanning our global businesses, HR community and executive leadership
Description of E-HRLDP Internship:
The E-HRLDP Internship is a 10-12-week program enabling highly motivated graduate students to demonstrate their potential to be one of Johnson & Johnson’s HR Leaders of the future.
Through the Internship assignment, Interns may have the opportunity to provide strategic consulting and design support to J&J businesses on an enterprise, global and/or regional level in areas that may include Learning & Development, Change Management, Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits), organizational development / design and more. Others may diagnose needs and provide strategic solutions as an HR Business Partner across our business sectors (Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical and Consumer) or enterprise Supply Chain. Assignments are based on personal development, experience, interest, and business need.
On completion of the E-HRLDP Internship, Interns will be considered for hire into the E-HRLDP full time program. Offer decisions are made based on internship performance and business need.
Characteristics of preferred candidates:
- Natural curiosity and drive to deeply engage in industry conversation / thought leadership around human capital trends, and apply insights to help shape the future of work at Johnson & Johnson
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, including the ability to engage, mobilize and influence across local and global teams
- Strong business acumen, including sophisticated critical and strategic thinking, problem-solving and analytic skills
- Exceptional learning agility and strong drive to shape innovative solutions
- Operational effectiveness - ability to deliver results in very close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders globally
- Ability to build very strong stakeholder relationships, including balancing the needs and perspectives of multiple, diverse stakeholders across a global matrix organization
In the United States, positions are available at various J&J operating companies and locations including New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, California, Massachusetts, Florida and others. For applicants with relevant permanent work authorization, global opportunities exist at various J&J locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship) in the country where the Internship assignment is located
- Currently enrolled graduate student completing MBA, Master’s Degree or Ph.D. with focus in HR Management, Industrial-Organizational psychology or other HR-related disciplines.
- Intended graduation date between December 2018 – July 2019
- Prior full time*, professional work experience: preference for 60 months / 5 years or more (*Full time is equivalent to working 40 hours or more weekly, on a continuous basis)
- Previous HR experience is preferred, but not required (may vary by region)
- Fluency in English is required. For internships outside of the US, fluency in the local language is required.Fluency in a second language is desired.
Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career; be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|