You may also like
Sales Associate (Full time / Part time) - luxury fashion brand
Bartender / Barista (Full Time / Part Time)
Plaza Premium Lounge Management
- Customer Service
Laundry Attendant - Dry Cleaning/ Pressing/ Washing/ Marking (Full - Time/ Part - Time)
Regal Hotels International
Senior Procurement Officer / Procurement Officer
Retail Associate (Full Time / Part Time)
- Process Improvement
- Supply Chain Management
2017 Procurement Leadership Development Program (PLDP), Full Time - Asia Pacific
Location: Asia Pacific
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 128,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
Procurement is strategically integrated in the Supply Chain as a key driver of business value – our organization’s vision is “Enabling growth. For, with, and through the business.” Johnson & Johnson spends approximately $30B annually across the globe on goods and services. Our procurement professionals work as highly-respected partners internally and externally to create and implement strategies and processes that support the business in bringing important health and personal care solutions to people around the world.
Procurement leverages the supplier base as a source of innovation by developing closer and more collaborative relationships, and strongly supports sustainability and supplier diversity on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. These innovative solutions are facilitated by Procurement through key capabilities, including category management; supplier management; and processes & technology management in order to ultimately create value, mitigate risk, and ensure an efficient partner experience. Johnson & Johnson Procurement considers people and talent as critical to achieving its vision.
The Procurement Leadership Development Program (PLDP) is a two-year, non-rotational full-time hire program that is designed to fill our pipeline of future leaders. The program is based on a model of “Experience, Exposure, and Immersion.”
PLDP hires will begin their procurement career in a position within one of our operating companies or at our World Headquarters, and could fill roles within Supply Chain Procurement, Commercial or R&D Procurement, External Manufacturing, Global Services, or Corporate Services. These roles encompass functional & professional development, as well as completion of challenging projects that deal with strategic business initiatives.
The PLDP curriculum includes both functional & leadership training, senior mentorship, formal leadership assessment & coaching, numerous networking opportunities, and culminates in a year-long “capstone” project in support of a key business challenge.
Examples of the types of roles and responsibilities the PLDP Professional might include (but are not limited to):
· Partnering with the category team and category leader in developing and implementing strategies to drive significant value from the supplier base.
· Conducting in-depth research on existing and emerging trends, identifying new technology/solutions, screening potential new suppliers and performing complex analytical studies.
· Managing relationships with key suppliers, developing negotiation strategies and conducting negotiations.
· Process improvement projects in critical areas in support of driving greater value for Johnson & Johnson operating companies.
· Provide internal consulting services to adjacent functional areas such as marketing, R&D, operations, logistics, legal and corporate services.
We welcome the opportunity to share how our small-company environments, combined with our big-company impact, can open the door to a world of career opportunities for you.
Must be a current graduate student completing his/her MBA or graduate degree by July 2017.
- Minimum of 3 years business or military experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills (both oral and written) – within all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities are essential.
- Strong project management, analytics, and problem-solving skills are strongly preferred.
- Requires the ability to think strategically and creatively, to thrive in ambiguity, and to deliver results.
- Relevant course work in Supply Chain Management, Operations, or Logistics is highly preferred.
- Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and the language(s) where the position is located, and be legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the job is located.
Position locations are determined by business needs and may be available at various Johnson & Johnson operating companies located across the region. Potential locations include China, Singapore, Japan, or the Philippines.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|