2017 IRDP Full Time- AP- Greater China
Location: Asia Pacific-China
IRDP 2017 International Recruitment & Development Program, Full Time- Asia Pacific
With over $70.0 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services. We operate across the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets; with more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 127,100 people in 60 countries throughout the world. Throughout our business segments, employees have an opportunity to make their mark as a vital player within our organization. We are a global enterprise that offers the feel of a small company in which the talents and initiatives of individuals are recognized and rewarded. The breadth, resources and diversity of our organization create an ideal platform for flexible and exciting career paths.
Our International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a development program that identifies highly qualified candidates to join our teams in Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America. IRDP can support your career goals through a personal development plan that includes hands-on assignments at the local, regional, and/or international level, along with structured training and personal interaction with leaders. The emphasis is on meaningful responsibilities as an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Individuals hired through our International Recruitment & Development Program (IRDP) in Asia Pacific can expect to:
· Join an energetic, fast-growing business in Asia Pacific
· Interact with a diverse international & cross functional group of colleagues
· Make significant contributions to the business almost from the first day
· Be a part of a high performing challenging environment which drives individuals to success and provides a strong platform for people with high career aspirations
For positions in the following functions:
Opportunities for full time positions within our Johnson & Johnson operating companies exist in all three sectors and following functions;
Sales & marketing, business development, supply chain, health economics & market access, R&D, Regulatory, Medical & Government Affairs IT and finance.
In one or more of the Following Business Segments of Johnson & Johnson:
Our Medical Devices segment includes a broad range of products used in the orthopaedic, surgery, cardiovascular, diabetes care and vision care fields. These products are distributed to wholesalers, hospitals and retailers, and used principally in the professional fields by physicians, nurses, hospitals, eye care professionals and clinics. They include orthopaedic products; general surgery, biosurgical, endomechanical and energy products; electrophysiology products to treat cardiovascular disease; sterilization and disinfection products to reduce surgical infection; diabetes care products, such as blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery products; and disposable contact lenses.
The Pharmaceutical segment of Johnson & Johnson invested $6.8 billion, or 21.7% of sales in 2015 on research & development. The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, focusing on five therapeutic areas: immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and psoriasis), infectious diseases and vaccines (e.g., HIV, hepatitis, respiratory infections and tuberculosis), neuroscience (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease, mood disorders and schizophrenia), oncology (e.g., prostate cancer, hematologic malignancies and lung cancer), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., thrombosis and diabetes).
Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency
The Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, oral care, skin care, over-the-counter pharmaceutical, women’s health and wound care markets. These products are marketed to the general public and sold both to retail outlets and distributors throughout the world.
Qualified candidates for the 2017 International Recruitment & Development Program fulltime positions in Asia Pacific must meet the following criteria:
- To be considered for full-time positions, applicants must either be completing their full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree within the coming year or have already done so within the last 12 months.
- Have permanent work authorization in the country where the job is located without the need for sponsorship in the future
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and the language(s) where the position is located
- Have a proven ability to thrive in a complex and changing environment
- Have demonstrated leadership ability, business acumen and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have demonstrated ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks
- Four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full time Master level degree program