You may also like
(輪班) 工廠維修技工,月薪1萬9至2萬3, 年假12天
E&M TECHNICIAN 機 電 技 工
水 電 工 Technician / Technical Officer
CL Technical Services
- Adobe Air
- Microsoft Access
- Building Services
- Project Management
Senior/ Service Engineer – HVAC/ BMS/ Fire (RE-VW)
What you will do
The Service team delivers innovative maintenance and service solutions to a wide customer base across all industry segments for H.V.A.C, Chillers, Industrial Refrigeration, Controls and Mechanical & Electrical works. You will be part of a growing team of HVAC/ BMS/Controls/ Fire technicians maintaining and supporting customer’s facilities.
As the Lead Technician you are the primary ‘mobile’ contact for all Johnson Controls technical service issues, responsible for trouble shooting and resolving issues on highly complex systems according to a defined process, service agreement and customer needs.
How you will do it
- Supervise a team to provide support in retrofit work, testing and commissioning, installation, service and maintenance works, including hardware, software and trouble-shooting projects
- Ensure quality of work to the satisfaction of customer and meet the agreed statement and quality standard
- Coordinate all the site works including those performed by subcontractors to ensure compliance with requirement
- Prepare maintenance and retrofit proposal and tender
- Maintain good relationship with customers
What we look for
- Degree holder in Building Services / Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in related service & maintenance works and project management
- Effective interpersonal, presentation and project management skills
- Good problem solving techniques, organizing and planning ability
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Independent and able to work under pressure & tight deadline
- Willing to work on site in various locations
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to (852) 2963 6278.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.