- Cost Control
- Financial Reporting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Quantity Surveyor (CT-WO)
Location: Kowloon Bay
Reporting to Contracts & Procurement Manager, you will work independently and be responsible for evaluating tender documents and price, sub-contract documents and related affairs to ensure compliance of company’s quality systems.
Your job duties include:
- Involve in whole project phases such as attending tender interviews at various stages, reviewing tender and contract documents, rendering pre & post quantity surveying services;
- Handle contractual related correspondences and settle any variation / contractual claims;
- Submit report on exposure to contractor claims and variation throughout the project life and prepare final account procedures including contractors’ claims evaluation and settlement;
- Perform project cost planning and cash flow forecast, prepare and monitor pre & post contract cost control, draft final accounts and submit financial reports on periodic basis;
- Evaluate project related partners on bankruptcy & liquidation situations, insurance claims, negotiations and fire insurance valuations;
- Set up and review quality management systems on projects quantity surveying services.
- Higher diploma or above in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, Degree holder is an advantage;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience with hands-on site exposure;
- Strong pricing skills and practical experience in tender process;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and decision making skills;
- Independent, mature, initiative, detail-minded and a good team player.
Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax to (852) 2963 6278.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.