You may also like
Assistant Test Engineer (Safety Lab)
Engineer – Product Engineering
- Computer Programming
Engineer / Project Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Japan listed securities / futures brokerage / bank / finance / investment/5 days
R&D ENGINEERING MANAGER - electronic power supply / smart battery charger mfg/5 days
- Building Services
Assistant / Project Engineer - Fire Service (Re: EL)
What you will do
This person will join the fire service project team in Hong Kong. She/he will monitor and supervise installation activities and make sure the projects are completed on time & within budget. Also ensure the design and installation of Fire Services equipment’s are within project scope and comply with the requirements of local authorities and clients.
How you will do it
As a Project Engineer you will need to prepare and submit the project documents, such as design drawings, material submission, method statements, safety documents and maintenance manual for client's approval, Supervise and provide guidance to technicians regarding equipment installation details, testing and commissioning methods and safety and environmental awareness; Liaise with client, consultants and local authorities to ensure that project targets are achieved and also to review financial condition of project on a regular basis to ensure the financial target are met and consult with Project Managers for resolution when deviations occur.
What we look for
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services / Fire or equivalent
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in code of practice of local Fire Department, relevant international standards, and fire service equipment
- Candidate with more experience will consider as Project Engineer
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office, MS Project & AutoCAD
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in fire system installation and maintenance
- Familiar with the overall process of local authorities in the application for inspections
Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or click Apply Now.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be notified. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|