- Bank Reconciliation
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Location: Quarry Bay
- Responsible for preparing cash and cheques payment to outsiders, collecting cash and cheques received from companies and customers
- Preparing bank reconciliation
- Assisting the Accountant in all functions of Cashiers Section
- DSE graduate, with LCCI Level 2 or above
- At least two years’ cashier or accounting experience
- Sensitive to figures, detail minded and good communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel; written English
- Immediate available is preferable
We offer competitive package to the right candidate. Qualified and interested parties please send application quoting the above reference number and detailing contact information, education and employment background, and salary expectation to Head of Staff Department, John Swire & Sons (H.K.) Ltd., GPO Box 1, Hong Kong or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or fax at 2946 8402. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications received will be used exclusively for selection purposes and handled confidentially by authorized personnel only. Your application may also be considered for other suitable positions within the Swire group. (Please indicate clearly on your application if you would not like to be considered for other positions within the group.) Unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after an appropriate time.