- Operate the IBM and Unix-base computer systems;
- Provide 7x24hrs hotline on helpdesk support;
- Working on Shift with 7 x 24 includes public holiday for which
- allowances will be paid; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Possess HKCEE or HKDSE; and
- Working experience with computer knowledge is preferable.
We offer competitive remuneration package and career prospect to the right candidate. Interested candidates, please apply with full resume with current and expected salary to:
SENIOR MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOINT ELECTRONIC TELLER SERVICES LIMITED
35/F., 248 QUEEN’S ROAD EAST,
WAN CHAI, HONG KONG.
(or email to [email redacted, apply via Jobable])
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only. We are an equal opportunities employer.
|Education Level||Lower Secondary|