You may also like
Project Administrator (5 days work)
- Data Entry
Senior Site Engineer / Site Engineer (2-year Contract, 5 day work, End of Contract Bonus)
Owner's Site Representative (Ref: OSR)
- Building Services
- Contract Management
Site Inspector (Building Services) (Ref: SI / BS)
- Building Services
- Quality Control
Senior Operations Manager / Operations Manager
Location: Quarry Bay
- Manage the daily posting and operations for all advertising formats covering light box, digital panel and exhibition sites with achieving high standard of safety and quality.
- Manage all maintenance and cleaning works with ensuring all related resources, equipment, tools and materials are well prepared to keep all advertising formats in a clean, tidy, safe and healthy condition.
- Ensure all our staff and contractors to strictly follow the safety plans, method statements and procedures during daily operations.
- Proactively support departmental daily activities with ensuring adherence to deadlines, quality and safety standards, company policies and procedures as well as regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and support with other departments to provide seamless support with maximizing the department efficiency.
- Collaborate with team members to complete daily tasks, encourage teamwork as well as develop best practice methodologies and approaches for enhancing advertising business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in Operations, Engineering or other related discipline(s).
- At least 8 years' working experience in operations industry with at least 2 year at managerial / supervisory level.
- With relevant experience in media or advertising industry will be a definite advantage.
- Independent, responsible, analytical and well-organized with interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership, detail-minded, result-oriented and capable to solve problems.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Operations Manager
- Work in irregular hour and holiday may be necessary.
We offer a 5-day week with excellent benefits including double pay, medical, dental plan to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking Apply Now button.
***** All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose only *****
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|