Location: Hong Kong
- Define, implement, maintain, and communicate project management procedures and processes to enable desktop project team to deliver the defined project goals and scope on time and on budget;
- Assist with level of effort estimating, tracking and reporting of actual against forecast;
- Liaise with different stakeholders and ensure efficient communications between the project team, sales team and clients.
- Degree holder in IT or related principle;
- 3 years of IT Project Implementation / Management experience or above;
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance;
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group;
- PMP or relevant certification is an advantage.
- Corporate Communications
- Project Management