Location: Hong Kong
As part of the Support Team, you are responsible for:
- Provide daily IT helpdesk support services to the users including hardware, software, system and related issues
- Troubleshoot the hardware and software in PCs, networking equipment
- PCs configuration management
- Responsible for IT projects such as office relocation and system upgrade and migration
- Set up video conferencing for VIP users when required
- Manage end user request on the ticket management system
- Keep track of hardware inventory and hardware rental tracking
- Coordinate with departments and provide training for end users.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer or related discipline
- 1-2 years relevant working experience in Helpdesk / Internal Support
- Knowledge in IT support, such as Microsoft Windows configuration, Desktop Administration, Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of network and server side infrastructure
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Inventory Management