Associate Technical Consultant
Location: Hong Kong
As part of the Support Team, you are responsible for:
- Provide on-site desktop hardware services for external client UBS
- Manage client desktop installation, PC maintenance, desk phone installation and network patching
- Able to work on shift roster and weekend jobs.
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge on desktop hardware, networking, IP PBX phone system and general PC applications, like Microsoft Office
- Good communication skill, self-motivation and able to deliver service with little supervision
- Fluently spoken and written English and Chinese is a must.