- Life Insurance
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Wealth Management
Senior Manager / Associate Director - Wealth Management
Location: Taikoo Shing
Job Description :
- Develop strong working relationship with private bankers with the objective of jointly identifying clients who would benefit from life insurance as a component of wealth management programs.
- Work closely with PCS Hong Kong’s suppliers of the Products with a view to delivering to the clients the most competitive products tailored at the specific needs of the clients.
- Provide regular training to private bankers so that they become reasonably informed of the principal attributes of the Products and their applications.
- Provide support to private bankers from the solicitation process to final closing in the delivery of the Products to high net worth clients.
- Implement a selling process that is fully compliant with the Group operating manual and the requirements of our private bank partners and suppliers of the Products.
- Provide insurance advice to high net worth clients.
- To provide feedback to the Senior Management and other stakeholders on market trends, product developments and the changing needs of the market place.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is a MUST
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience in the banking / life insurance / wealth management / financial services industry
- Good sales and negotiation skills and relationships development
- With positive attitude, willing to share/learn and enjoy teamwork environment
- Detail-minded, sales-driven with good interpersonal skills and high level of accuracy
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word,PowerPoint, etc)
Interested parties should send their CVs with expected salary to the following email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.