Business Development Manager
- Develop New Business Opportunities via cross-division selling and upsell existing portfolio of clients; obtaining business lead from existing clients
- To achieve business sales target as set & agree with the supervising director
- Liaise and negotiate with various insurance companies for scope of benefits / policy terms and conditions , pricing build up good working relationship
- Support on special projects assigned by division head and the supervising director
- Graduate degree in Business Studies/ Business Administration, as a minimum
- 4-5 years of relevant working experience, preferred with employee benefits consulting firm
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English
- IIQAS qualified
- Excellent team player
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by e-mail ( [email redacted, apply via Jobable] ) or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified|