- Compensation and Benefits
Account Manager, Benefit Solutions
- To provide client account management, including day to day client servicing, answer client’s enquiries, conduct staff briefings, smooth running of the policies, obtain quotations for remarketing and prepare proposal to clients
- To take up a portfolio of existing clients and provide required support to the clients and manage client’s expectation with assistance from team member
- To provide clients with consulting analysis and assist clients for benefits design whenever required
- To liaise and negotiate with various insurance companies for scope of benefit / policy terms and conditions, pricing build up good working relationship
- To achieve renewal/new business sales target as set & agreed with management
- To develop new business opportunities via cross division selling and upsell existing portfolio of clients, obtain business lead from existing clients
- To support on special projects like benchmarking assigned by the manager.
- Graduate degree in Business Studies/ Business Administration preferred
- 6-10 years of relevant working experience in Employee Benefits consulting firm
- Strong customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- IIQAS qualified
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by e-mail ( [email redacted, apply via Jobable] ) or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
|Career Level||Senior (6-10 years)|
|Qualification||Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified|