- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Account Executive, Credit, Political & Security
- Performing research on prospects, obligor, deal information before preparing submissions to the market.
- Negotiate with insurers and prospects for closing deals.
- Prepare renewal information and conduct formulated renewal strategies.
- Assist to prepare renewal reports and renewal presentation.
- Effective organization and administration of the team, including preparing summary sheets, slips, cover notes as well as following up with insurers on policy documentation.
- University graduates with 1-3 years relevant work experience, new graduates may also apply.
- ACII/ ANZIIF is preferred
- Good PC skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills and team playing
- Good spoken and written English
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by e-mail ( [email redacted, apply via Jobable] ) or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Qualification||Associate of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), Fellow, ANZIIF|