Account Executive, Benefit Solutions
- To support Account Manager on day to day servicing of existing portfolio of SME clients on Employee Benefits
- To provide client servicing including answer client's enquiries and smooth running of the policy
- To support policy maintenance, premium reconciliation, claims, obtaining quotations and proposal preparation
- To assist in ad-hoc assignments and projects when required
- Degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 3 years’ related experience in Employee Benefits with IIQAS qualification
- Good communication skills with proficiency in spoken and written English
- Good computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer-oriented and team playing
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in Employee Benefits will also be considered.
We offer attractive salary together with a comprehensive fringe benefits package including 5-day working week. Please send your detailed resume and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by e-mail ( [email redacted, apply via Jobable] ) or by mail to Jardine Lloyd Thompson Limited, 5/F Cityplaza Four, 12 Taikoo Wan Road, Taikoo Shing, Island East, Hong Kong.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment related purposes and handled in strict confidence by authorized personnel. The personal data collected will be destroyed after three months.
- Insurance Intermediaries Qualification Assurance Scheme (IIQAS) Qualified
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word