The ideal incumbent will be responsible for maintenance and installation of E&M works in site office.
- Technical Institute graduate in Electrical/Mechanical/Building Services;
- Minimun 5 years' working experience in engineering related field;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Possess of Certificate of Registered Electrical Worker (AO) is preferable;
- Willing to perform shift duties;
- Hard working and able to work independently.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516 or by E-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- Building Services