Location: Kwun Tong
- To assist in the ERP project implementation to ensure the deliverables are in line with the project plan and expectations;
- To maintain and provide system support for current application systems;
- To analyze business requirements and recommend solutions from both business and technical perspective;
- To lead the developers for all system implementation activities to accomplish the projects with quality deliverables;
- To carry out software evaluation and installation.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or related discipline;
- At least 5 years' experience in system analysis and design;
- Preferably with experience in MS Dynamics AX system implementation;
- Familiar with .NET Framework, MS SQL Server, Visual Studio, Java, HTML5, XML, BI tools;
- Knowledge in workflow and mobile applications is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills and documentation techniques;
- Good project management, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516 or by E-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
- HTML 5
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Project Management
- Project Planning