- Building Services
- Project Management
Location: Kwun Tong
The ideal incumbent will be responsible for project planning, system design, project management, tender submission, on site trouble shooting, site works coordination with suppliers, sub-contractors and clients.
- A degree holder in Electrical, Mechanical, Building Services or Environmental Engineering;
- 8 years of experience in relevant engineering field;
- Experience in electrical, water treatment or filtration systems in an advantage;
- Holder of registered electrical licence preferable;
- A team player with strong analytical ability;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Proficient knowledge in project management with good interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
Applicant with less experience can be considered as Engineer.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516 or by E-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.