You may also like
Legal Affairs Assistant / Clerk
Luk Fook Optical
- Microsoft Word
Sales Engineer (Stay in Beijing)
- Microsoft Excel
Head, Capital Markets, Banking, 1337
- Balance Sheets
- Business Plans
Head, Financial Institutions, Wholesale Bank, 1336
- Due Diligence
System Administrators, I.T., Financial Group, 1350
- Domain Name Server Protocol
- Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment
Location: Kwun Tong
- Provide advice to project team on the statutory obligations in respect of environmental, health and safety;
- Implement, maintain, monitor and review Group Environmental, Health and Safety Policy and assist in preparing of job risk assessment;
- Undertake site safety inspection, accident/incident investigations as well as conduct safety induction and training;
- Ensure the statutory liaison is maintained with the Labour Department and other Government officials;
- Draw up health and safety procedures as required;
- Maintain and promote the Group Management System and Policy with ISO 14001 & OHSAS18001 and assist in planning, supervision and conduction of EHS audit.
- Degree in Occupational Safety & Health related discipline;
- Registered Safety Officer;
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in site safety and familiar with safety / environmental rules, regulations and practices;
- Familiar with MS Office;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply Now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A, Manulife Financial Centre, 223 – 231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 28879516. (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our company, please visit our website : www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|