- Building Services
- Client Relationship Management
- Project Management
Location: Kwun Tong
The ideal candidate will be responsible for project management duties which includes tendering, design and execution of fitting out or A&A projects.
- Supervise a team of Project Coordinators for fitting out or A&A projects;
- Control and monitor overall site activities and liaise with clients, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Provide technical advice and ensure all site installation works are comply with contractual and statutory requirement;
- Improve project management system;
- Train up subordinates for project management skills.
- Degree holder in Building Studies or other engineering related discipline;
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in fitting out or building service related projects;
- Proficient knowledge in project management and problem solving skill;
- A good decision maker with strong people management skill;
- An excellent communicator with good command of both English and Chinese;
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic individual;
- Familiar with MS Office Project and AutoCAD.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Project Manager.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits package to the successful candidate. Apply now with full resume including current and expected salary, address to the Assistant General Manager - Human Capital Management, The Jardine Engineering Corporation Limited, 5/F, Tower A Manulife Financial Centre, 223-231 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or by fax to 2887 9516 or by E-mail to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] (Please quote reference no. in your application letter).
For more information about our Company, please visit our website: www.jec.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the company's personal data.