You may also like
- ISO 900X Standards
- Quality Assurance
- Report Writing
Quality Assurance Officer
- Highly aware of the Safety of work for self & others. Comply with the Safety procedures of the company, customer airlines and related authorities
- Monitor QMS, ISO and ISAGO implementation performance
- Effectively implement the PDCA cycle via identify potential lapse, review operational non-conformances, prepare analytical summary, recommend practice, work with respective departments on CAPA and last follow thru the corrective and preventive process
- Liaise with airline customers for the organization and execution of station audits
- Cooperate with internal functional departments for the preparation of airline and regulatory audits
- Represent QA to attend airline handling review meetings to advise on quality and environmental issues
- Prepare and lead ISO internal and subcontractor audits, guide and brief internal auditors and compile audit summary
- Prepare meeting materials on Quality Assurance Committee and Environmental Assurance Committee.
- Perform any other job duties assigned by AM-QA and act on his behalf as required
- Bachelor degree or above in Aviation Management or related subjects
- At least 3 years ground operations experience with supervisory experience. Involvement in quality assurance related functions is preferable.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Qualified in ISO 9001 & 14001 Lead Auditor and Aviation Lead Auditor
- Strong in report writing and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Quality Assurance Officer
A competitive package and promising career prospect will be offered to the right candidate.
For more company information, please visit our website at www.jasg.com or recruitment website at www.itsmorethanjustajob.com
Interested candidate please click Apply Now to apply online
If you have any enquiries, please contact us by either Whatsapp at 6799 3608 or our recruitment hotline at 2216 2222
Your application and personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for purposes of recruitment and selection. Failure to supply such information may affect your application result.
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after 6 months.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|