- Capacity Planning
- IBM WebSphere
Windows Server System Administrator - Major Bank
We are searching for high-calibre System Administrator to work on Windows Server Administration and Support in a Major Bank.
- Provide daily administration and support of Windows Server.
- Set up and maintain Windows environment.
- System troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Monitor system and capacity planning.
- Ensure all the deliverable is within the quality standards.
- Higher Diploma or above in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2 years+ working experience Windows Servers administration.
- Hands on experience in middleware products such as WebSphere is advantageous but not mandatory.
- Cert in Microsoft and VMware is an advantage but not mandatory.
- No banking experience is required.
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|