- Corporate Communications
- Project Management
Project Manager (Infrastructure, Security) - Major SI
Location: Hong Kong
We are searching for a Project Manager to manage Infrastructure Projects for clients in a major SI.
- Coordinate with engineers to deliver security solutions
- Work closely with various stakeholders
- Manage project schedules to ensure the effectiveness of project development
- Degree in IT or related subjects or above
- 5 Years+ in project management experience
- 2 Years+ experience in design and implementation of IT infrastructure for enterprises with over 1000 users
- PMP certificate is preferable but not mandatory
- Good people skills and communications skills in English and Chinese
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your PM professional skills in a SI.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|