- Corporate Communications
Project Manager (Finance, Operation) - Major Bank
We are searching for a high-calibre Project Manager to oversee the budget and expense of Operations & Technology Project for a major bank.
- Coordinate and consolidate departmental budget and cost management
- Monitor and keep track of project schedule
- Improve the existing routine process
- Degree in Management, Finance or IT
- 5-8 years banking experience, prefer in operation or finance
- Good people skills and communications skills
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your Project Management professional skills in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Project Management Professional (PMP)|