Network Security Engineer/Consultant -- Major SI
We are searching for a high-calibre Network Security Engineer / Consultant to work on network security implementation & consulting projects for multinational corporate clients in a major multinational SI.
- Project implementation, changes and consultancy of firewalls in enterprise corporate network infrastructures.
- Provide world-class consultancy and troubleshooting for network security problems for multinational clients such as i-banks.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Solid experience in Network Security, IDS & Firewalls, such as Juniper Firewalls, Cisco Firewalls, Checkpoint Firewalls etc.
- Good understanding of security technologies e.g. IPSec, SSL, VPN, PKI, etc.
- Certification in security and firewalls are useful, but not mandatory
- A desire to become a Network Security Expert
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a multinational SI to become a top world-class Network Security Expert
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
- Checkpoint Firewall
- CISCO Routers
- Network Security
- Project Management