- Application Development
- Feasibility Studies
- IBM AIX
- IBM WebSphere
- Spring Framework
Major Bank JAVA Systems Analysts / Analyst Programmers - Investment Applications
Location: Hong Kong
We are searching for a number of high-calibre Systems Analysts & Analyst Programmers to work on Investment Applications, i.e. Equities, Derivatives, Bonds, FX in a Major Bank.
- Banking application development and enhancement
- Analyse user requirements and perform feasibility studies
- System analysis and system design
- Develop and test applications using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBM WebSphere, IBM RAD, DB2 on IBM AIX
- System rollout and support
- Preform testing and prepare documentation
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 1 year+ working experience in application development, implementation and testing
- Solid experience in Java, J2EE
- Knowledge in investment products is a definite advantage
- With or without banking experience
- Fresh Grad also welcome to apply for junior posts
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills on Investment Applications in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)