Major Bank J2EE Senior Systems Analysts/ Systems Analysts/ Analyst Programmers ( Corporate Banking )
Location: Hong Kong
We are searching on behalf of a Major Bank for a number of high-calibre J2EE Senior Systems Analysts & Systems Analysts & Analyst Programmers to work on Corporate Banking Systems projects, including Cash Management System, Corporate Internet Banking, Risk Management System, etc.
- Corporate Banking application development and enhancement
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle
- System analysis and system design
- Develop and test applications using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBM WebSphere, IBM RAD, DB2 on IBM AIX
- System rollout and support
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years+ experience in Java, J2EE
- With or without banking experience
- Analytical and able to work under pressure
- Fresh graduate with either hands-on Java programming experience OR formal education in Java are also welcome to apply
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills on Corporate Banking Systems Projects in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
- Application Development
- Cash Management
- IBM AIX
- IBM WebSphere
- Risk Management
- Software Development
- Spring Framework