- Corporate Communications
Major Bank: IT Project Officer / Project Assistant (Fresh Grad Welcome)
We are looking for high calibre IT Project Officer / Project Assistant for a major bank to assist Project Managers to administer and coordinate for IT Projects.
- Assist the Project Manager in IT project administration tasks.
- Coordinate project meetings.
- Prepare management reports.
- Monitor the schedule and resources of the project.
- Liaise with internal and external parties.
- Assist in system testing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Business Studies or related disciplines.
- Working experience in IT project coordination is preferable but not mandatory.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good communications skills in English and Chinese.
- Fresh Graduates are also welcome.
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a major bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|