- Capacity Planning
- Project Planning
Major Bank: IBM Mainframe System Programmer
Location: Hong Kong
We are searching for high-calibre IBM Mainframe System Programmers to work on Mainframe Administration and Support in a Major Bank.
- Install and upgrade Mainframe software and PTF.
- Daily system administration on Mainframe and MF DB2.
- System troubleshooting and performance tuning.
- Monitor system and capacity planning.
- Perform project planning for system migration and implementation.
- High Diploma in Computer Science or related fields.
- 2 years+ experience in IBM Mainframe z/OS system administration.
- Banking experience not required.
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|