J2EE System Analysts / Analyst Programmers - Private Banking (Major Bank)
We are searching for a number of high-calibre System Analysts / Analyst Programmers to work on exciting Private Banking projects in a major bank.
- Banking application development and enhancement on Private Banking projects
- Participate in the whole software development lifecycle
- System analysis and system design
- Develop and test applications using J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBM WebSphere, IBM RAD, DB2 on IBM AIX
- System rollout and support
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years+ working experience in application development, implementation and testing
- Proficient in Java, J2EE
- With or without banking experience
- Analytical and able to work under pressure
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a major bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries, to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
- Application Development
- IBM AIX
- IBM WebSphere
- Software Development
- Spring Framework