IT Security Consultant -- Major SI
Location: Hong Kong
We are searching for a high-calibre IT Security Consultant to work on network security project in a major multinational SI.
- Perform system design, integration and technical support on IT security project delivery
- Lead a team to carry out system configuration, tests and rollout
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years solid experience in Network Security & Firewalls, such as Juniper Firewall, Cisco Firewalls & R&S, Checkpoint Firewalls, F5 load balancer, etc.
- Experience in SI or consulting backgrounds are preferable but not mandatory
- Certification in different firewalls are useful, but not mandatory
- A desire to become a Network Security Expert
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a multinational SI to become a top world-class Network Security Expert
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries, to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
- Checkpoint Firewall
- CISCO Routers
- IT Security
- Network Security
- Technical Support