IT Business Analysts/Senior BAs (Derivatives) - Major Bank
We are searching on behalf of a major bank for IT Business Analysts / Senior Business Analysts to work on business analysis of Derivatives System projects.
- Perform business analysis and user requirement studies on Derivatives systems
- Act as the key interface between business users and technical developers
- Write Test Plans and conduct User Acceptance Test
- Prepare system documentation such as requirements specifications
- Manage IT project implementation and testing
- Degree in Finance or Business Admin or Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum 2 year working experience, with solid experience in business analysis of IT systems and projects
- Solid experience and knowledge of derivatives, from Front Office, Mid Office or Back Office
- Ability to work under pressure
** Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior BA
- Attractive remuneration will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in Investment in a major banking environment.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries to:
[email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Please click the Apply Now button and attach your cv in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
21/F Lucky Building
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)
- Business Analytics
- Project Management